Saturday, August 13, 2011

Over the worst

Well I've passed the one year mark and am still intact. I find this week I'm having really bad nightmares about what happened. I'm waking up crying which isn't nice. It's hard to shake the feeling off then for the rest of the day so I've been a bit quiet this week. Other than that work is going really well thank god! I'm kicking ass and feel like my old self in there again.

I'm thinking about him alot lately and am feeling very angry and bitter towards him but I suppose that's normal! Don't feel like saying much today, there are lots of thoughts swirling around in my head and I just want to ignore them today. Taking a time out from trying to sort my head out, I need a break from it. I suppose I'm over the worst of it...am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment