Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Not a bad couple of days

This week hasn't been the worst week. I think the weekend at home helped me alot. I'm so lucky to have the love and support of my family. I'm starting with a new therapist tomorrow. I had to stop going to my previous one because she wasn't very good and because she asked me for one of my anti anxiety meds (that's a whole other story). So now I have to start with a new therapist all over again and I'm extremely nervous. We'll see how it goes but I hope she's better than the last. I need to start feeling like I'm getting better and not jumping from bad days and weeks to good days (no full good weeks yet!) I'm trying to build myself up for the decision of the DPP as to whether they are going to prosecute him or not, I should hear any day now but I've been told that for the last 2 months so who knows when I will hear. Anyway I'm not going to think about that now, I'm just relieved and thankful that I've had a few days of feeling a bit better and enjoy it while it lasts. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll have some nice dreams tonight although maybe I'm pushing my luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment