Monday, March 7, 2011

I'm sick of the nightmares

I just want one night when I don't have any nightmares. Just one night. It's been over 7 months and I haven't had one night where I haven't had a nightmare. I'm so tired from it. I'm exhausted from them. I have to get up in the morning and put my face on for the day and it's so exhausting. I just want a break from it. People forget that I'm going through so much, it's not their fault they just don't understand what it's like (thankfully), they expect me to be fine and when it shows that I'm not then they seem surprised, they don't know the half of it. If only they knew what was going on in my head 24/7. I need a break from it all I'm exhausted from it. It's like the worst pain you have every had and there's no painkiller for it. Maybe tomorrow will be better. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello. So I googled something about nightmares because I've been having constant nightmares and I found ur page. And weird as it sounds I feel the same way as u do . I'm a rape survivor too. Not something good to have in common but I am. And I'm still dealing with it till this day and am depressed. I'm commenting cause your one of the first person I can relate to in a while. I'm new to this blog thing.. Maybe u can give me some advice how to deal with it and ill love to give you advise too. Hope to hear back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, thanks for reading, I'm not sure what advise I can give you, keep righting it helps getting whats in your head out and keep sharing, there is a good site called pandys.org I don't know if your already a member but it's a great support community for survivors and I strongly recommend it. If there's anything specific you would like advise on just ask :-)

    ReplyDelete