Friday, March 25, 2011

My Birthday next week

It's my birthday next week and it will also be 8 months since it happened :-(
Needless to say I'm not looking forward to it. I hope it will just pass by without any fuss. It seems any bit of anxiety even good anxiety gives me a tension pain in my jaw so I don't want anyone to acknowledge it or talk about it or give me a card or present or anything.

I used to love birthdays.

I've told everyone that I don't want a fuss but I have a feeling that won't happen. All I'll be thinking about is this time 8 months ago.....

God how sad my life has become. It's truly awful how much rape infects every aspect of your life. It's like a disease that spreads through your heart, soul and mind and you have to live with it forever.

Still working on being a bit more positive than the day before. It's hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment