Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Back to work tomorrow!

Three months ago I finally had to admit that I wasn't coping and took three months leave from work to get my head together a bit. Tomorrow I go back! I am nervous yet excited at the same time. I have come really far with therapy and have built up a bit of strength particularly in the last month. I think my therapist might be a bit of a miracle worker or something. She is really good at her job!

I have had some concerns raised from my family in the last couple of days in relation to my progress. Unfortunately I think they believe I should be further along than I am. I know it's coming from a loving place but the timing of it and the way it was approached was really bad. To bring it up the day before I'm due to return to work was tough and to hear them say that they thought I should be further along than I am hurts a lot and really minimizes how far I have come so far. It would also be nice if they could just stop for a second and say to themselves - we have not been through what she has been through and we aren't therapists so who are we to say. I personally feel that I have come a long way and am proud of the progress I am making.

Anyways, back to work tomorrow, aaaah! I'm nervous but I know I can do it!

1 comment:


  1. I think this testimony of mine is worth sharing. My name is Arosa and I live in Italy. I lost my job in an Insurace company some years ago. All efforts to get a new one proved abortive and for 3 years I was feeding on my savings and for the past 1 year I have been borrowing to feed. I went to several churches and I was told that there were forces working against my getting a job and living a happy life, which I believed but none of them could help me get out. I never believed a psychic can cast a good spell to help me get my job back as I have always been skeptical about them. I saw Respected High Priest Folarin online and I read his article: “how to know a fake spell caster” after which he dropped his email contact rhpfolarin@gmail.com. I contacted him after reading the article and lo and behold, he told me some things to do. I obeyed him with full faith and believed and it took me just 5 working days to get my old job back with a promotion. Now I am a manager in my office, thanks to Respected High Priest Folarin. I know you all have your doubts but I assure you that contacting Respected High Priest Folarin will make you see the difference. He is real friends, he is wonderful. He also does love spells, beauty charms, he can help you get your ex back, he does property charms and many more. I introduced my friends to him and he has proven to be reliable and genuine. His contact is rhpfolarin@gmail.com. I wish you luck. Thank me later Please.

    ReplyDelete